Monday, June 1, 2009

iS BEING SiNGLE A CRiME??...by An'twan

does a second SOME 1 REALLY make you complete??
Hello young world!
I'm in bed right now and a topic is floating around my mind right now so I thought maybe if I listened to some music I could get it to go away...Didn't Work!!
Tried to eat me a bowl of Cereal...You know that Captain Crunch is the cereal to get down with but nope...Didn't Work!!
Tried to do me some push ups even!! A brother need to workout sometimes so ya know I TRIED to do my thang lol but nope...Didn't Work!!!
So I was like Ayo homie, you should take it to the blog and make it your first post for the day and BAM! Here I am...
Now I wanna know if i'm crazy or just losing it but I thought that this was a America and I coulda sworn being single wasn't a crime??
It seem like everywhere I go now-a-days EVERYBODY is coupled up and don't act like you don't notice!! lol
Now i love that little four letter word called LOVE
I love the thought of some day falling in LOVE
BUT...
That doesn't mean that I am ready for LOVE
The other day my cousin and i were talking and she was going on for days about how much in love she was with her boyfriend and how happy they were together and hey...what can i say??
She was happy so of coarse I had to be happy for her, but i think that since she has found some one now that she thinks that people who are single are lonely outcast without any luck in the world because every so often she asks me...
"Don't You Get Lonely??"
NO!
"Don't You Want Someone To Call When Sad??"
Maybe but that's what I got God For...
"Dont You Want To Receive Gifts and Give Them??"
I can barely pay my fines in school so what gifts can I give?? lol
"Don't You Wanna Wake Up In The Morning To A Phone Call Saying I Love You??"
IF i get up! Shoot, my mama still gotta wake me up in the morning just so i can get to school!! lol
The moral of the story is exactly this...
How can I cater to some one else when i can barely cater to myself??
I mean i do think that i could be a great boyfriend, if not maybe good, but it's like right now i can't be. I already have too many plates at the buffet line to try and balance a soda to carry back to the table also ya know? lol
I will not lie, I am selfish when it comes to certain aspects nd situations and i'm selfish because i'm spoiled and it's a habit i HATE and i don't know why my mother instilled it in me lol but hey it happens that's life ya know? And right now I'm still being spoiled while also taking that step toward becoming a more independent young man, so i feel that if i were in a relationship I'd probably be the cause of the break-up because i know how i am and i know how i can be and putting that type of stress and hurt upon another is just not fair. I think the reason why alot of the relationships today don't work because alot of the times peoples relationship with themselves don't work. They see that they are unhappy and that they have issues and yet they still go into relationships with others giving that unwanted hurt on the heart that may take forever to heal to them and faded memories of what you had in the past and what could have been if you guys could have worked it out when you know you guys had no way of working it out because you still have to find a way to work out who you are. For example, if a guy knows he can't commit to one girl why commit to begin with??
I know i can't commit myself to a relationship because right now i am all about me and not in a bad way as to where I want the world to revolve around me but in a way as to say that I need to figure out and work out my life and what it is i really want and NEED and right now i dont need a relationship nor do i want one...so I'm saving whoever out there that wants to be the lucky one the paper work of broken heart and the dates and times of when so and so happend and i'm going solo...is that wrong??
HoLLa @ M3!

No comments:

Post a Comment