Thursday, June 11, 2009

Daily WTF?!?!....


Okay so it's been awhile since I have posted a daily WTF?!?! So I thought I'd let you guys know what has been up and going on in the my WTF?!?! world lol. Umm...lets see....there have been a few WTF?!?! moments that have happend with me lately so I'm gonna pick out the top ones that I think are REALLY worth the shine time and I'll post the rest of them later okie doke??

Okay so Sunday night I come home to just chill and relax. While I'm doing me and just coolin', I get a call from my cousin, her friend, and my ex-friend. Now i know why they called me. Earlier that day I had seen my ex-friend, who i talked about in my Fake Friend post a little while back, he was fake friend #1 but yeah anyways he was chillin at the park with some girl who looked like his ex. To make a long story short they call me up and ask me if I seen him around my neighborhood and if he was with anybody or anything and i told them yeah I think he was with his ex but I am not sure why? And once I ask why this stupid fool, my ex-friend, comes outta nowhere and goes "oh for real though? You lying now?" WTF?!? And THEN when I got loud in the voice with him, he goes "don't get smart with me boy". Boy? haha ok WTF?!?! Hold up Number 1, where did you come from?! And Number 2, who the hell you think you talking to because I dont think its me homie?! So he says to my cousins like "okay, I see where ya'll get ya'll "sources" from with all this now". I'm like oh okay so you think I'm the big mouth who told? Number 1 fool, there are other people who live in my neighborhood that know you and there are MANY that don't like you so WTF?!? And number 2, make sure you got your information right because I ain't that one who told on you. So anyways to make a long story I told him off, he felt stupid, and then TRIED to say sorry lol WTF?!? So the next day in school he looked at me like he had something to say to me, like he wanted to say sorry to me but nah homie! WTF?!? Number 1, You already disrespected me by calling me a liar and yelling at me first and also Number 2, you a fake and a BIG phoney so yeah...WTF?!? Lame people I tell you....

My NEXT story is about my trip to Target and when I was there I was looking at the DVD's rack. Now the DVD aisle is VERY wide and it has ALOT of room and enough room for people to walk in their own lane. Now I am looking at the DVD's and I was VERY close up on the rack looking at what movies they had because I can't see worth a dime because I need to renew my contact prescription, so yeah I was pretty close lol. And while i'm looking at the rack this IGNORANT man walks RIGHT in between me....WTF?!? How they heck don't you see all the other space you could have used to walk by to where you were going? But I guess walking in front of me seemed like the right thing to do huh? Now I wouldn't have minded it but the guy was SO rude about it. Number 1, he walked in front of me without an "Excuse Me Sir" or "I'm Sorry". Number 2, there was no room for him to get by between me and the rack so that meant he had to bump me out my way and he did! WTF?!?! Everytime I think about it i get mad and wanna grab his dumb behind because how in the world can you be an adult and be rude like that? I would have expected that from a teenager or someone younger then me but NOT an "Adult", I expect more...WTF?!? But i guess ignorance comes in different shapes, sizes, colors, and age. Sad sad world we live in I tell ya....

LAST story Is about this girl who likes me. Now this girl was cool and I was feeling her for a bit until she started to playing game, so I decided time was up and I needed to waste the rest of my time on someone better. Now she told me the other week she texted me out the blue and asked me if I wanted a gf and I was like not really, right now I like being free BUT there have been some candidates who might have a chance of winning the race. And she all nosey type and starts asking me Who? Where They Live? What They Look Like?...WTF?!?! Are you my gf? And did I ever commit myself to being your man? Because IF so PLEASE tell ME when? WTF?!? Then she tells me "Don't be leading people on and all because that's bad" THEN turns around and texts me "I got a Bf!" Now how she gone talk about leading people on when she trying to lead me on to thinks he like me but REALLY in actuality is talking to another dude behind my back. So i'm thinking maybe she just joking like she always do and didn't think anything of it. I asked her who? She said my friend. I LOL'd because my friend didn't seem like he would go for someone like her. BUT i come to school the next week to find out that she does go out with my friend...W...T...F?!?! Now I'm thinking like WOW you mean to tell me that you were using me and my friend for the rebound? If he didn't want you, you was gonna come to me? AND if I didn't want you, you was gonna go to him? WTF?!? Nah being played ain't in my list of things i wanna do or have happend before I die and WILL NOT happen now so yeah....she's cut! Like how can some people do that? WTF?!? Don't you think that the other person would finally realize eventually that you ain't nothing but a two-timer?? And to those out there who act like ya'll don't see it I am SMH at you because you deserve better then some one who is a confused mess lost in the sauce who can't make up their minds. OH and THEN the funny part about her is how she be saying that she don't drink BUT says "Oh yeah, I was drunk and out of it the other night"....WTF?!? You aint nothing but a liar so why you keep talking to me like I'm dumb and like I don't see the real you? And then be having the nerve to hit me up on my phone and ask why ain't you talking to me anymore? HAHA get a life and keep it pushing because when i'm done with you "I Want You Back" will be what you are wishing...WTF?!?


*Remember If you have any Daily WTF's just leave me your name, age and message me one at http://www.myspace.com/datboitwane and I will DEFINATELY post it up here for the world to relate to....keep it clean though and if it's not clean PLEASE edit!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment