Wednesday, June 17, 2009

DAiLY SToRY...

I'm Graduating!
Class of 2009...

HEY YOUNG WORLD!!! Today in school I found out I am graduating which SUCH a relief! I honestly thought that I wasn't going to be able to graduate because my attendance this year was SO horrible and if you have bad attendance you CAN NOT graduate BUT luckily I made it and I am SO thankful to God that he has bought me thus far. LOL my friends were like "Yo Antwan sit down before you past out" and if you were in my shoes yo you would have felt the same. The Teachers had a list and if your name was on that list you had to leave Senior homeroom and go find out why you are not graduating. Simply put...this was the day you did NOT want your name to be called because if it did it was like the horrible END to a LONG and TIRING year. My heart was racing the WHOLE time and just the waiting part was hard enough. My friends though I tell you, they are the BEST friends in the whole world honestly and I am SO glad that I went through my Senior year with great people like them. They comforted me in such a rare time of need and I thank them SO much for their help. We all was hype when they didn't call my name lol and I'm still befuddled about the fact that I am graduating. Can't wait to see what the real world has in store and can't wait to take life by the hair and conquer all!


iCONQUER!!!

1 comment:

  1. I decided not 2 suffocate watever we call this but drive it off the road n2 the water so I can watch it drown.n if return I will kill again
    dis wat my status said

    ReplyDelete