Friday, June 5, 2009

From The RunWay 2 You...


Hey Young World!! OR should I say Hey Young Fashion World!! lol Alright so yeah....I'm going crazy looking at some of these fashions right here. These are new Ad campaigns for the Gap clothing franchise for Spring/Summer 2009. Now anyone who knows me KNOWS I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Gap and it's has ALWAYS been one of my favorites since...since...well since forever!!! LOL so I thought I'd give you guys a glimpse at the wonderful world of Gap and the GREAT clothing they offer....and by the way clearance time is right now so hit them racks up ASAP for some cheap buys lol....





Looking at these pics makes me mad as HELL that my broke a** aint got no job...

And you KNOW i couldn't forget my beautiful ladies lol So here are a few pics of what you guys or Gals lol could maybe look into for some Summer fashion....

*For more Pics or Information about Gaps new arrivals and current clothing then please visit http://www.gap.com and you'll find it all there OR just visit your local Gap store...

1 comment: