Tuesday, June 2, 2009

From The RunWay 2 You...





Summer is rapidly approaching us VERY fast and if i'm not mistaking i think it's here...if it is sorry because i'm on slow-mo when it comes to the changing of the seasons lol but this summer I definately think is going to be the summer of alot of different fashions, at least for me I know it will be haha...Now these are just some pics that was just emailed to me from a friend and i'm honestly feeling the last image, which is the image above. The middle pic is definately a stand out for me and i can really see myself rocking the Sky blue flannel shirt with the sleaves cut off and the Levi's rolled up but only thing is i would choose something to put under my shirt like a plain white-T because i know the ladies ain't trying to see my bird chest lol. And the Converse's as a choice of shoes is okay but i'm looking more on the lines of Polo of Vans maybe or even some Louis Vuitton lace ups but idk...rock it how you feel it looks best i say =)
*Sorry If the Pics are too small...they wouldnt enlarge the right way for some reason

No comments:

Post a Comment