Tuesday, June 16, 2009

iConquer Daily....


Hey YOUNG WORLD!!! Today's post is a NEW one you will see floating around the blog now and I got the inspiration from it when I was just sitting in my room one day and I was all types of sad because I was upset about the fact that I was graduating in a week. Not knowing that reality would hit me dead in my face as fast as it did I realized, why am I sad? I went through 4 great years at a Semi-GREAT school and I met some GREAT people along the way. Aside from that I also got involved in some great activities and clubs and I graduated with awards and honors to my name I NEVER thought I would get when I was a freshmen starting out. So as I write to you Young World I must say that you should never let fear hold you back because at the end of the day it is ONLY the Devil saying that you can't do more then you know you can. So the first iConquer for the day will be iConquer...Fear and Negative Outlets Saying that I Can't or that I Won't because at the end of the day iCAN!! Now that VERY same pic you see of Muhammad Ali is the same one I have on my wall and he was my inspiration in the past to push forward past the walls of the box people try to out me in and keep me out and this time I had to push past the box that I put myself in and tried to keep myself out. I realized that life is all about changes and if you fear to change now then you'll always be the same old person with the same old things that life has given you in the past. You gotta conquer fear and let it know that you aren't going ANYWHERE until it moves out your way and that's the truth!!

*If you guys have ANY iConquer's that you feel you are VERY proud about and thought you'd never do in a million years then get them off your chest and hit me up on my Myspace at http://www.myspace.com/datboitwane with your name, age and short story of what your iConquer may be...look forward to hearing from ya.....

No comments:

Post a Comment