Wednesday, June 3, 2009

From The RunWay 2 You...

Here are some more fashion trends that I think are must have looks for the summer from the head down to the toes. I'm really digging the style in these pics...

This Look right Here is REALLY tight and I see it being rocked various ways but in summer time we all KNOW it be getting to hot to be trying to stunt hard with the scarfs lol so I think that for this time around I would say the scarf is a No-Go unless your inside and it's EXTRA EXTRA cold haha but I'm DEFINATELY feeling this style...

This second picture right here I can see being rocked for three important occasions...FIRST occasion being if you are attending a classy, up to date party during day...SECOND being an important job interview, but minus the patterns on the clothing and based more upon the attire...THIRD being night life out on the town rather it's dining out, clubing, partying, or whatever...I love the look and not only is it an almost every occasion outfit but yet at the same time it's simple and easy going without too much fuss of accessories...

These last two pics I just see being something you may wear out to an important function, seminar, church, night out on the town, or even just a walk in the park BUT THEN AGAIN i would look at somebody like they are crazy if I ever saw them walking in the park with this hot attire on lol. But it definately shows what the modern man should look like when he is trying to dress the part...I like the first pic alot but I would have to minus the flowers on the shirt because the flower power and me don't go in the clothes area, but to each his own right?...

The clothes in these pics are actually affordable and can be found at all H&M retailors...for more information on the clothes or just any styles related please visit http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog and click on the link at the navagation menu at the top of the menu that say's H&M.





No comments:

Post a Comment