Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ATTENTION READERS!!!



Dear Reader,

With this being my first blog and all I'd like to display different things that aren't usually on other blogs to make it more original and alot more interestin. So if you are another blogger trying to make it I DEFINATELY have no problem with helping promote your site as well as Youtube stars who would like to get more hits I DEFINATELY don't mind giving you help to put your name out there and not just with a blog or Youtube but just any way possible in general. If you got a Myspace Music Page just give me a Url and i'll make a Banner telling folks to spread the word ya know? I mean don't worry I got ya back because these days is hard out here trying to make it and do the best that you can. So if you think that your promotion is down and that you need help with it, don't be afraid to hit me up saying "Ayo, help me out please??" lol those aint gotta be your exact words but you get the drift, just be nice about it first and foremost! And if I help you I hope someday I can get the same in return because like the old saying goes...leave your door open for others and others will leave theres open for you.

Peace and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment