Thursday, June 4, 2009

Daily WTF?!?!....


Hey Young World!!!...Okay so have you ever had one of those days where 3 situations in ONE happen that makes you stop and think WTF?!?! Well today is one of those days for me...

First moment of the day was this morning where I tried to be nice to my friend and ask him what's wrong and he blows up on me for NO REASON...WTF?!! So i'm thinking oh HELL nah...you ain't going to disrespect me in that manner or tone when i've done nothing wrong to you but asked how you been ya feel?? So i tell him about himself which makes him cry like a little baby...WTF?!? I didn't know what to do but feel bad so I told him it was okay and to just forget about it ever happening. He stops crying and whipes his eyes and says he never was crying and that he just wanted me to feel bad and think about what I just did...as if i did anything wrong!!! WTF?!? I couldn't believe it and still can't! And turns out he had an attitude because someone stepped on his shoelace...WTF?!?! Then tie your shoes fool!! WTF?!?!....

Second moment of the day was when the brother of this girl who likes me and i have been trying on for awhile tells me that his sister went to the movies on last Saturday to see the new movie Drag Me To Hell, if you don't know what movie I am talking about then you can check my post I did about in my Lights...Camera...Action! section, but ANYWAYS he tells me she went to the movies and that she was with a friend, which she told me when she was texting me throughout the day. But i didn't know that the person she was with was her BF!!!...WTF?!? So i'm thinking like WOW....she smiles in my face pretending that I'm the one and only when turns out she already has a one and only!! So i'm like oh HELL nah she done lost her damn mind so I basically keep conversation with her short, simple and sweet and go on about my business throughout the day. I tell my friend about it and she tells me that not only does she have a one and only that doesn't go to our school but she ALSO has a one and only that DOES go to our school...WTF?!?! So you have 2 and only's and trying to add me to the group?? haha NAH-NO!! I'm too smart and slick for that so push it onto another fool shawty. So I am OFFICIALLY done with her until further notice of her getting her lie together about who she really with and since I don't do the liars i'm sure ya'll know the status of our relationship right?? LOL Right....and Turns out her first one and only is like 21 or 22...WTF?!?! AND she only like 16 or so when she said she was older like yo....WTF?!?! ....

So my day is just going by with surprises after surprise and i'm tired as everything now and just want to go home and sleep but the Last moment of the day REALLY got me! I'm seating in 7th period and I'm just zoning out while these two kids do there boring presentations in class. My eyes wander around the room to see the rest of the people in my class room...someone texting, someone sleeping, someone writing a note, someone scratching their genital area..WAIT...someone scratching their genital area WTF?!?! Yes people this boy in my class was just seating there scratching his BALLS in my class. I'm like yo dawg WTF?!?! You ain't home and the funny thing is that everyone else ain't even realizing it but me. So i'm like alright I gotta stay clear of this dudes hand near me...funny thing was he had cookies and gave them to this boy in my class with the SAME hand!!...EWW!!! And the dude tore those cookies up like it was the last meal he would have on earth...WTF?!?! Imagine...he had pubic hair, ball sweat and juice and most likely remains of sperm just flowing all the way down his throat YUCK! So anyways after awhile of being bored with the presentations in class I fall asleep... the bell rings and apparantley I didn't hear it. I wake up to feel someone poking at my face goofing around. I look up and see ball scratcher smiling saying time to go homie...W...T...F...?!?!?! I snapped on him SO fast and i was talking SO fast i literally thought i was speaking in various different languages. I feel bad when i have to tell someone off but what he did was just nasty...he said he can't help but scratch because it's always itching and that it's just by habit....WTF?!? WHO CARES!!! When in public you should know better fool!!! So he washed his hands and kept apologizing to me the rest of the day until i eventually said it was okay and moved on but in reality it WASN'T lol. I scrubbed my face at least a TRILLION times today lol and STILL doing it....i honestly contemplated using bleach on it but i wasn't tryna look like Michael Jack so i didn't lol but yo Young World tell me....was i wrong at all in any of my WTF's?!?!.....Was i wrong to yell at my friend for dissing me hard about nothing??.....Was I wrong to drop the two-timing girl before I found out the truth from her brother and my friend??....Was I wrong...and PLEASE DON'T! lol....but was I wrong for snapping on my friend for touching my face with his NASTY DIRTY STINKY juiced up hand of ball juice??? Holla at me and PLEASE LET ME KNOW and ALSO let me know about a moment that made you say yo...WTF?!?! so I can post it up on display but nothing TOO outrageous PLEASE...so talk to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment