Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Old School Film Daily...


This is a little something, something for the class of 1997. Love Jones was one of the rare yet real love story's that displayed the real sides to love and how it is SO complicating to keep it grounded and fresh. I really LOVE this movie and I get sad because we don't have ANY black love story's like this in today's society and if there are some out there they are ALWAYS straight to video's and they NEVER ever come close to the hipness and happeningness of Love Jones. This film will definately last for ages and will always be a classic for me and i DEFINATELY recommend you to go and rent it at a local Blockbuster or video store and see what happens after love at first sight! And by the way did i add that Nia Long looked SO booty-ful in this movie?? Because she did!!! lol I ESPECIALLY love when she tells Larenz Tate, "Take Your Clothes Off." If I were him I woulda had a heartattack with her asking me that lawd have mercy on my soul lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment