Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ciara...Fantasy Ride or Nightmare Ride...??

???????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????

Hello Young World!! I would like to discuss a topic that has been buzzed about for quite some time now and by the title of the name of the blog I am sure some of you can guess what the topic is lol. Now I am still having trouble coming to terms that this is really her actual cd she put out for retail purchase lol like really! This has to be a joke because I feel like I am being punked or something i mean really yo like this just can NOT be real!! Now when I went and brought Fantasy Ride I was VERY excited and just couldn't wait for my thrill that was promised. Now i didn't get it the first week of release because by the time I it came out i was all scraped outta penny's and my Mama wasn't tryna help me out buy it because she needed "Gas" money, but hey it's her money so I didn't complain and hell i COULDN'T complain or else she'd kill my a** lol so yeah...i waited until the coins were back up to buy my copy of Ciara's cd and while i was waiting the excitement was just building up day after day after DAY...MAN!! So i go in the store to get my CD and you'd think i was going to meet Ciara herself by how happy i was...and i was happy man i'm telling you!! But i get my copy and i'm all extra polite to the ignorant a** cashier who had the BIGGEST attitude in his natural bawn life, but i ain't react because I had Ciara in my hand to go home and listen to to make me feel better. Now I'm all anxious to get up the stairs to my room and listen when my mom calls me down the steps to take the garbage out. I tell her one second I gotta use the bathroom. I go in my room and open my CD, after about 3 hours of opening the damn thing I finally popped it in my CD player. First track "Ciara to The Stage" is tight althought I already had it downloaded onto my computer under another name, probably just like the rest of you had, so i skip that track. "Love Sex Magic" comes on next..feeling it but been there done that SKIP..."High Price" comes on next..nice track but I already have this TOO on my computer downloaded and been there done that so yeah...SKIIIPPP!!! "Turntables" and "Like A Surgeon" are next...LOVING the hell out of "Like A Surgeon" not really caring too much about "Turntables" especially with Breezy whack vocals so SKIP... and STAY! After "Surgeon" is "Never Ever"...nice but obviously he never loved you to begin with so SKIP!! "Lover's Thing", "Work", "Pucker Up" are the next three tracks...already heard "Lover's Thing" and i love it and "Work" has potential to be a good CD but IDK about "Pucker Up" so SKIP!! "G Is For Girl" and "Keep Dancin' on Me"..."G Is for Girl" has a dope beat but the lyrics are SO SO whack!! Been there done that and "Keep Dancin On Me" one word expression on the face...WTF?!?! Is this a leftover track from Chris Brown's Exclusive?? Because it sounds like it so tell ya what how bout I run on you to get past this HORRIBLE track quickly?? That cool? SKIP! So last 2 tracks approach and I am just HOPING it's something I can bang with because the BONUS tracks i already heard and I just ain't feeling one out of two and the first one i aint feeling as much as i was before anymore. So "Tell Me What Your Number Is?" approaches and I'm liking it...liking it...liking it....liking....oh what the hell is wrong with the vocals damn it?!?! I thought they were gonna progress toward the end more...frustrated now last track....don't let me down PLEASE!! Nice slow pace beat...feeling the lyrics alot...possibilties but STOP purring over the track and start sanging on the track like you did when you sung "My Love" and "So Hard"...OMG still purring....track done....wait what?!?! thats it?!?!? Staring at CD Player pissed!! Please revamp into a hidden track or something PLEASE?!?!..."Go Girl" is now playing...I shut my stereo off and just stare at the case on my desk...YOU LIED TO ME!!! That wasn't no damn fantasy ride, that was a NIGHTMARE!!! :( I'm telling my Mama on you...i was happy for no reason, anticipating for no reason, nice to a cashier for no reason, and speant one of my last 20 Bills for no reason!! And instead of taking it out then i postponed the trash for no reason!! WHY WHY WHY?!?! lol now i LOVE Ciara and that won't EVER end,unless she comes out with another album like this lol, but this month i am PISSED at her until i could get an explanation why this CD didn't live up to the last 2. Now maybe you guys can help me out and tell me what ya'll think went wrong because I'm lost out here without a clue...I want to know what your HONEST opinion was on Ciara's new cd Fantasy Ride when you got done listening to it, downloading it, borrowing it, or stealing it or whateva! lol Because I definately am clueless as of right now about the career path my homie Ci-Ci is taking...so tell me ya'll...what do you think it is??

No comments:

Post a Comment